Wednesday, November 14, 2012

So very thankful...

Sorry for the lack of posting, but we have been without internet lately. I check facebook from time to time via phone, but blogger is a little harder to check!

Today, I'm so very thankful for God's grace. God's grace and mercy to give me more than I ever deserve, to put up with my nonsense, to understand me, to listen to me when I am up and when I am down.

I'm so very thankful that I can go to the Lord with my problems. There are things that I can talk to Him about that I can never share with my husband, my parents, my friends...only God can listen and understand. I'm so very thankful for that blessing.

I'm so very thankful for my husband. Who puts up with me...not giving him a direct answer about how I feel about something ;)...listening to my stories over and over...telling me I'm pretty when I feel ugly...holding me when I need someone just to hold me...loving me continually.

I'm so very thankful for Jeremiah. His sweet hugs throughout the day will bring sweet tears to Mama's eyes. His little voice as he speaks his baby talk. His messiness. I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world.

I'm so very thankful for my second blessing. Crossing my fingers for a little girl this time, but will be happy with a little boy...then they can dress alike! Feeling little flutters and movements already...praying that the Lord will continue to bless with a safe pregnancy! Can't wait to hold you soon!

I'm so very thankful for the wonderful family I've been blessed with....God is truly good to place me in a good home growing up and now that I'm married.

Truly God is good...

What are you thankful for today? It is time we stop focusing on ourselves (speaking to myself here) and focus on others and what God has done for us. Hopefully will be back with more thanksgivings later this week! Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

~ Mrs. Nom ~ said...

I was just saying last night at our Church Ladies Meeting that I was so thankful for Caed's smile and his laugh. Hubby and I fall more in love with him every time we see one =)

Everyone, and I DO mean everyone =P is telling us that we are having a girl, but I am hoping for another boy =) Not too sure I want to deal with a mini me! =P Either way, we will enjoy him/her =)

We have SO much to be thankful for! God is good =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0