Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Good Morning!



Just to let y'all know, I did wake up on a better side this morning.

Much better.

Aren't you glad that we have fresh new days? The Lord is so good to bless us with a new day every day.

I was thinking last night that I am not promised tomorrow. I want to live to the fullest today. I don't know what one day may hold for me and my little family. Today may hold good things and bad things.

This could be my last day on earth. My last day to honor and glorify the Lord. My last day with my family. My last day with my son. My last day with my wonderful husband.

This could be your last day, too.

I don't about you, but I don't want to live in doom and gloom. I don't want to waste away my life worrying about tomorrow. I don't want to live in regrets. I don't want to live half-heartily.

I want the fullest life possible.

The fullest life possible doesn't come with getting whatever we want, doing whatever we want, but if comes with being content in the life that God has given us and doing what He wants us to do. That is fullness...fullness of contentment, fullness of joy, fullness of life.

So, today, I am going to live in fullness.  How about you?

3 comments:

His Way Services said...

Thank you for the words of insight. I usually try to live life to the fullest, but I have to admit, not always.
Hope you are gleaning much fruit from what the Lord's trying to teach you through the swinging moods that can happen in pregnancy, or even usual life.

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything with prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus our Lord,"
Philippians 4:6,7

God bless! Rebecca K.

M. Butterfly said...

Glad you are feeling better! Bad days happen to everybody-- which is why I'm grateful for new days, too!
If you do have a bad day like yesterday, please don't beat yourself up over it-- it's a fact of life here in this world. Even Jesus got testy with his disciples from time to time. :)
Blessings and peace,
M. B.

Kianna Rose said...

Amen, I am truly grateful for new days and fresh starts!

What an encouraging reminder to live life to the fullest and to be content with the life we have in HIM!

I'm glad and grateful to have stopped by and to have read this post:)

Kianna Rose

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0