Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Did you ever???

 
Did you ever just have one of those days? I mean those days when you just don't feel right.
 
Those days, when you wake up on the wrong side of the bed....the littlest things just irritate you and nothing is going right.
 
That is me today. Not that anything bad has happened to me...yet. I just feel a little on the weird side today. What we call back home...being ill...as in mad, irritated, aggravated....you name it.
 
Maybe its watching part of the debate last night, or having weird dreams two nights in a row, feeling chunky (I'm in that stage where I'm growing but not showing...I look thick...), my clothes starting to not fit right...sigh...or feeling trapped in this house we are renting and seeing no possible house for sale...sigh...then the stupid cell phone not working well this morning...I mean we have Verizon...the commercials are not totally true!
 
Well, I let it out! Sorry about that...but just to show you, I am surely far from being perfect. Boy, have I felt that today! 10 times more than normal!
 
Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.
 Psalm 68:19

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0