Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy 2015, Y'all! Here at our home we have that stomach bug that's been going around. 😷 If you know me, this is not easy for me...so please pray that Jeremiah is over it quickly! And no one else gets it! Karolina had it last week...which I know it's harder on the one who has it. Please pray that my kids and Jonathan stay well, and that I'll have the strength that I need to handle this. 

Enough about sickness, like every year I have made up my resolution list. I hope this year I can stick with them! 😀
Here are just a few of my top resolutions:
1. Read my Bible through.
2. Lose my weight from having two babies and eating too good!
3. Read 2 books a month.
4. Have one date night a month ALONE! Even if it's at home when the kids are asleep.

These are just a few of mine...what are your goals for the new year? Remember with GOD all things are possible!

1 comment:

Tori Leslie said...

That yucky winter sickness has everyone down. Glad you're all on the mend.
Love your list, I echo most of it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0