Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Decisions, Decisions...


One thing that I hate in life is making decisions! Are there any more ladies out there like that? 

Growing up, I have to say that I was the bossy sister/cousin...you'd think that some of that leadership skill continued as I got older. Maybe bossiness is different than decision making...hmmm?

Anyway, I have been thinking about blogging more lately. I know I say this then there is a 9 month stretch of nonexistent blogging going on over here, but seriously, I think I'd like to get back into blogging.

Okay. Here are my ideas for posts. I was thinking about delegating certain days for certain kinds of posts. Like...Mama Mondays (Motherhood/children posts)....Weigh In Wednesday (for my lose weight resolution which is going so swimmingly...yeah right! maybe this will keep me and you accountable??)...then maybe one day for a Wife Post? Maybe post with recipes, dress ideas, homemaking ideas...

What y'all think, Bloggy Friends?

Have a great afternoon!  Stay warm!

3 comments:

A Candle to Read By said...

Your posts are always so positive and encouraging.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for your encouraging comment!

Tori Leslie said...

Those are great ideas. I'm looking forward to reading!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0