Friday, October 19, 2012

Is anybody in that mood yet????

By moods, I'm talking about Christmas mood! I am! I know, I know, we haven't even made it into November yet...but I'm already busy Christmas shopping...looking at Christmas decor...listening to instrumental Christmas music...haven't pulled out Bing yet....that's a little too Christmasy...you only pull him out close to Thanksgiving!

I've been pinning Christmas stuff left and right on pinterest...I just thought I'd share some of them with you today! I love some of these ideas...I hope I can put some of them into practice this Christmas!

I so want to do this for our tree skirt this year...I need to put those JOAnn's Coupons to use!

I saw a tree like this in the Mary Englebreit Christmas book, just not in white...would love to find a little tree and do this, too!

I made two of these yesterday! Super easy!


I've printed this off and am already filling it out! Super helpful!


OOOOO...this would be so cute for Jeremiah to do!


Yep, its almost here! I can feel it, can you?

6 comments:

His Way Services said...

Oh, yes! Very much! Trying to get ideas now for gifts. Glad to hear of someone else looking forward to it. Yes, can't wait to pull out Bing, Smoky Mountain, Christmas Harp, and so many others. God bless! Rebecca K.

Mrs. Naomi said...

I love the tree skirt, Jennifer. I'll be anxious to see yours when you finish it!

The K. Family said...

I am looking forward to Christmas! Did you make the snowflake with a glue gun?

Jennifer said...

Mrs. K.

I did make the hotglue ornament. I made 2. They turned out pretty good. I didn't have the kind of glitter that the lady had on the link. I just bought mine from the dollar store, but I think the kind of glitter she used would be better. It looks more fluffy or something... :)

Aaron and Naomi said...

I've been planning Christmas lists too - what food to make, gifts to buy, who to send cards too...enjoyed the post :)

Dixie n Dottie said...

YES! Love, love, love Christmas! We listen to Christmas music year round! Strange, I know. O well!
The last picture on your post is really cute!
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0