Sooooo...here I am posting on Wednesday! Jeremiah is taking a nap, and I'm eating leftover pizza from the freezer. I just thought that I would share our vacation....it was so nice...I didn't want to come home. Speaking of home, would you guys pray with us about finding a house? We would really like to have one by the time this new little one arrives. (We currently rent.)
Here we go: On our vacation, we traveled to Pigeon Forge, TN. Oh it was so very nice! The very first picture is kind of out of order...sorry about that, but it was taken at Cade's Cove.
My Two Handsome Men...at Cade's Cove...after our picnic.
Ready to hit the road! Jeremiah did really well traveling. That was a huge blessing!
On the Pigeon River...at the old mill
Black Ligth PuttPutt...free tickets, cha-ching!
The second day we went to Ripley's Aquarium in Gatlinburg, TN
Jeremiah was more interested in the people than the fish...
I loved the decorations everywhere we went! So fally!
Jonathan and Jeremiah's first ride at Dollywood...our third day of vacation!
Jeremiah rode this one all by himself! He loved it!
Then, mama had to get in on the action...I couldn't ride hardly anything, so I took advantage of the kiddy rides! :)
At the end of the day, we were all pooped...especially Jeremiah!
This was taken at the Christmas Shop in Pigeon Forge.
Now for the Cade's Cove pics...
Love this one!
Let's see...what can I tell you about this house????
Jeremiah in his very first vacation t-shirt!
Hope y'all enjoyed our vacation! :)
Happy Wednesday!
5 comments:
Great pictures! Glad you all had fun. What's the house in the second to ast picture? (I'm assuming it's sme kind of historic house, I love those!)
it was one of the old houses in Cade's Cove...one of the first white settlers. Thanks for stopping by!
It looks like y'all had so much fun. I loved all the pictures. Congrats on Baby #2.
Thanks for sharing the pictures. Looks like you had a blessed time. The big Thanksgiving basket looks neat. Hope you all are doing well, especially Mommy and Baby.
God bless! Rebecca K.
We're planning on taking a vacation in that area this fall too! I'm excited b/c I've never been there and have heard so much about it since living here.
Post a Comment