This is a little off topic, but I've seen your wedding posts and I have been wondering so much, where did you find your dress? It's beautiful. I really like it. Are you able to tell me where you got it?
Actually, I found it at a Mormon Bookstore, but it is an Eternity Gown...they make modest formal/wedding dresses. If you live n TN or SC/NC, there is a store that sells modest formal, too. They were just too far for me to drive. http://simplyelegantforyou.com/
4 comments:
Hey Jennifer,
I gave your blog an award! You can see my post today for more details.
Have a great day! :-)
This is a little off topic, but I've seen your wedding posts and I have been wondering so much, where did you find your dress? It's beautiful. I really like it. Are you able to tell me where you got it?
God bless! Rebecca K.
Actually, I found it at a Mormon Bookstore, but it is an Eternity Gown...they make modest formal/wedding dresses. If you live n TN or SC/NC, there is a store that sells modest formal, too. They were just too far for me to drive. http://simplyelegantforyou.com/
hope this helps!
Thanks alot!
Post a Comment