Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pinteresting Finds Thursday...

Ok, a new day, a new week of pinteresting finds! I tried two new recipes this week from pinterest. One from last week, Olive Garden Bread Sticks and Ihope Pancake recipe...oh my goodness, these were out of this world!

The best pancakes ever! Definitely a keeper!

 Oh, I almost forgot! We tried these, too.

These were good, but I think that I over cooked them...follow directions, Jennifer! :S

 Here's a Christmas tradition that I thought would be neat to start:

It has 25 names of Jesus for the 25 days of Christmas. You hang one on each day! This would be great to start this year with Jeremiah. He'll be over a year old!


Now these are too cute!!! I may try these sometime...looks easy! what have you found lately on pinterest? Have yoiu tried it?

4 comments:

Daniel and Rachel said...

So do the breadsticks really taste like Olive Garden breadsticks?? Because that would make my life so amazing... :)

Jennifer said...

They are super close...but they are the best breadsticks that I have had at home...so good! It makes a good amount, too!

Daniel and Rachel said...

Awesome!! I'm going to have to try them!! :)

His Way Services said...

Those pancakes look absolutely scrumptious and so does the cake! I love baking. Those look good!

God bless! Rebecca K.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0