Friday, August 10, 2012
11 months...1 More to Go!
It is so hard to believe that we are in the final month before Jeremiah's 1st birthday! I'm super excited! He is growing leaps and bounds! Its hard to believe it, but my baby is not a little bitty baby anymore. He is headed into the toddler years! Not that I want to rush him, Heavens no! I want to cherish every moment I have!
Soon our home will be filled with lots of pattering feet...they're beginning for sure!
I can...walk from furniture to furniture holding on. I'm a little timid about letting go! :)
I can...sound like I'm talking in sentence form. (This is so cute!)
I can...clap my hands really well! Just ask me!
I love...explore! Especially vents, rooms that I don't belong in, and mama's tea sets!
I love...chocolate! shhhh!!!! Don't tell daddy, but mama gave me some chocolate milk. It was so yummy!
I love...to play outside! A nice lady at church gave me a slide, but truth be told, I'd rather eat grass. One day, I'll sure love though!
I hate...having my nose wiped! Sooo embarrassing!!!
I hate...being given food when I clearly decide I don't want anymore!
Happy 11 months, my Baby Boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy 11 months Jeremiah! :)
They grow up sooo fast! And yes, it sure seems like it is in leaps and bounds :)
Post a Comment