Tuesday, July 17, 2012

God's Protection...

Did you ever have one of those days when your past is brought back up into your life?

Oh my goodness! Over the past few days, mine has been thrown back up at me! No, I didn't lose my purity before marriage, but I made the mistake of choosing the companionship of another man before I met Jonathan.

Why am I telling this?

For you, young ladies, that are not married. For you, married ladies, that satan wants to remind you of your past however horrible it has been.

Young ladies, please, please, please, trust the authority that God places in your life. No matter how old you are. The Lord has placed those people in your life for your protection. Be careful! The Lord will protect, but if you go against that protection, it is not His fault if you go against His will. He is waiting to forgive when we do...

To those who have failed, when you are reminded of the past...stop and praise the Lord! I believe that the Lord has used this in my life to remind me...where He brought me from and what He has given me! Oh, to have is best! It is so wonderful!!!! God is truly good! So, today, I'm rejoicing in God's protection!

2 comments:

Cove Girl said...

Good reminder.

~ Mrs. Nom ~ said...

Amen, Amen, and Amen! God is so good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0