No, but seriously, I have been busy. I've let some things get out of hand in my house keeping...plus due to being out of town and the loss of our power for a few days put me a little behind. I have been able to cross some things off my list!
Clean out cabinet!(My containers and such were out of hand.)LaundryExtra Bedroom(Actually, I'm working on it right now...just taking a break!)
What's new in your neck of the woods? We had that "land hurricane" come through our area a couple of weeks ago. We were blessed to only be a few days without power. My in-laws were without power for about 9 days or so! Please pray for the ones who are still without power and water. We were so blessed that we didn't have the damage that some people had. The Lord is so good to look after us!
I was also to spend a few days at my parents over the 4th! It was so good to see everyone! Time flies by so quickly...its not long before it has been ages when you've seen your loved ones! We need to learn to cherish those times with our families.
This is a short post today! Hope you have a great service tonight at church!


No comments:
Post a Comment