Monday, March 12, 2012

Menu Planning Monday and Goals for the Week

Happy Monday, Y'all! Here we are at a fresh new week. I am so thankful for Monday's! A new week, a fresh start!

Goals for this week:

Spiritual Goals:

  • Take a time each day to pray for each family member by name.
  • Read Bible faithfully.
  • Study God's Word. (This is something that I need to do...I have noticed for myself that I just read it, but am I really getting anything from it? Am I applying it?) 
  • Replacement! (Put off and Put on)
Physical Goals:
  • Count my calories faithfully...sigh...must do this!
  • Exercise 3x's this week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday)
Household Goals:
  • Clean oven.
  • Clean extra bedroom.
  • Normal household cleaning.
  • Put up two more pictures.
Books to read:
  • A Mom Just Like You
Wife and Mother Goals:
  • Work on getting Jeremiah on a schedule for naps. (He hates naps! Pray for me!)
  • Add some things to Jeremiah's baby book
  • Make a special treat for Jonathan (and yes, for me too!)
  • Maybe plan a special date :)
Now for the Menu!!!! I did the same as I did last week as far as my menu. I made a menu with what pantry items I have on hand, and I fill in the gaps when I shop on Tuesday.

Monday: Pinto beans, Cornbread Casserole, and Fried Potatoes
Tuesday: Crockpot BBQ Chicken, Salad, and Macaroni and Cheese
Wednesday: Beef Stew and Biscuits
Thursday: Pizza of some sort...
Friday: Pasta with Alfredo sauce, Salad, and Garlic bread
Saturday: Chicken Fajitas
Sunday: Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes and Salad (What kind of side do you have with potpie???? I always have a hard time deciding.)



I'm linking up at the Organized Junkie's Menu Plan Monday:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the "Replacement" chart that you gave a link to, I am going to try to work on some of those areas with you:)

As for sides with a Chicken pot pie, that I wouldn't know.. We normally just eat Chicken pot pie {put I LOVE the cupcake version!!}

Have a GREAT day, Mrs. Jennifer!!

Aaron and Naomi said...

I don't always serve a side with pot pie either, but if I do, I like a lettuce salad...Enjoy seeing your menu plans and goal - making them up is one of my favorite household tasks, putting them into action is one I haven't perfected yet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0