FOR TODAY...November 30, 2011
Outside my window...cold and partly cloudy with a chance of rain and snow flurries!
I am thinking...it's a wonderful life! Not the movie, but real honest to goodness life! If you sit back and just look around you, you will really begin to realize how good God has been to you! As I sit here holding Jeremiah, looking around the house at the beautiful things the Lord has blessed me with, thinking about my wonderful good looking husband and my family, not to mention I'm saved, God is so very good to me!
I am thankful for...our beautiful tree! My new charm that Jonathan gave me to go on my bracelet...Have you ever thought about the things the Lord gives us that are beautiful? Maybe a special gift from your husband or children? The Lord created woman to love beauty, and I'm glad He did! The Lord has blessed me with so many beautiful things. Its when we begin to be consumed with those things that they become wrong. But the Lord created those things to give us pleasure because He loves us! May we remember that when we put on our clothes with the beautiful colors or that necklace that our husband gave us, the Lord has richly blessed us!
From the kitchen...brownies for the Sunday School Teen Class Christmas Party...I did them in the mini muffin pan with silver liners. I'm going to put green icing on them!
I am wearing...Pink cardigan, brown undershirt, and denim skirt
I am creating...a clean house, a sleeping baby :), this post, food for Friday
I am going to...finish cleaning the small bathroom, dust the house, put Jeremiah down for a nap, clean up the kitchen, start supper, get ready for church
I am hearing...my music from my blog...sorry for some of my music from earlier...those were not the songs I thought they were
Around the house...shots for Jeremiah tomorrow :(, grocery shopping tomorrow, pick up pictures on Friday, Party on Friday

No comments:
Post a Comment