Thursday, December 1, 2011

Did you ever????

Have one of those days? You know what I'm talking about, right? Nothing goes the way you plan for it to go! That's exactly what has just happened to me!

My whole day has been pretty good! Jeremiah did great with his shot, and groceries were not that bad today. Then, I came home, ate lunch, fed Jeremiah, and started working on food for the party. The brownies turned out great (so far), and so I started working on oreo balls. Something so simple, but they turned out so ugly that I was almost in tears after all that hard work with Jeremiah crying off and on in the background! So I did what any girl would do, I called mama!

She then told me to just dip half of the whole oreo...so I did it! They were turning out beautifully...I even sprinkled green sugar crystals on them...then it happened! I was trying to move things around in the frig to set them in there so that they would harden better! BAM! They fell smack on the floor! I let it loose then! You know sometimes a good cry is just what you need to make it all feel better--that and a diet coke from McD's...not getting the Diet Coke, but I have the sweetest man...He's bringing home a Hot-n-Ready pizza! So...I guess in the end it was a pretty good day after all...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel for you! I HATE those days, too...

~ Mrs. Nom ~ said...

I feel for you also!

Isn't it great to have a mama that you can call and she'll listen? :) I have a mama like that too, and that's exactly what I would have done :D

Sounds like hubby has you covered too :)

~Naomi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0