Friday, April 29, 2011

Baby on the Brain...yet again!

Hey, Everyone, it seems I have been postless lately! Sorry about that! Things have been moving right along in our little lives here in the mountains...we have now been married for 5 months and 2 days...on our 5 months of marriage, Jonathan gave me 5 beautiful roses (a pink one, a orange one, a lime green one, a purple one, and a yellow one!). They were so beautiful! Jonathan knows exactly how to make me feel special! Also, this past weekend, Jonathan took me to the mall, and we went to Chick-fil-a and to Claire's! I love Claire's even though I know I'm not a teen anymore...they still have the prettiest hair accessories and jewelry! I have a hard time picking out my favorite thing! After that, we left and walked at the Capitol, went through the museum, took a few pictures, just had fun courting...courting when you're married is even more fun than when you're not! :) (I was going to post pictures, but the internet connection is not working that great, sorry!)

Now, after that little bit of news, on to our little boy! He is just a kicking around right now! It is so exciting to feel him moving around. The little flutters are getting stronger and stronger! I can hardly wait until Jonathan can feel our little one! I can hardly wait to hold him...that will be such a privilege and a blessing! I am so thankful that the Lord gives us extra blessings! You see, I'm living out my heart's desire...and I don't even deserve that He has given me this opportunity to be married to such an amazing man (Jonathan truly is amazing...so kind and loving...all the time! But especially right now, when I randomly start crying sometimes for no apparent reason.) and then to have our little boy, Lord willing, in September! (I'm so excited to be having a little boy! When we first found out that we were expecting, I was kind of hoping to break the chain of the little boys being born into our family by having a little girl, but I am so excited about having our little boy, dressing him in little overalls, John Deer shirts, little suits...this is something else I've always wanted too! To have a little boy first! The Lord is so good!)

Anyway, what I was going to ask ya'll on here was I am looking for some craft ideas for baby boys! I know some of you are crafty (not in the deceitful way ;D and if you are, please don't tell me!) and I would love to hear your ideas, websites, anything that you think I could use! Thanks!!!

5 comments:

The K. Family said...

Someone made my grandson a baby quilt using jeans from his great grandpa, grandpa, and his daddy. It was so cute having a part of each of the family men in it. Have fun getting ready for such a blessing!!

Kristi said...

What kind of crafty ideas are you searching for?
God is good to give us the desires of our hearts.

~Kristi

Jennifer said...

Mrs. K, that is a great idea!

Mrs. Kristi,

Blankets, decorating ideas...I did find a receiving blanket I'm going to try...hopefully will post on here soon once I find some material! :)

Jordan said...

I came across these the other day and thought they were so cute and frugal to make! Someday I hope to make some for my future babies, Lord willing! http://www.craftstylish.com/item/45454/how-to-make-a-recycled-bib
Hope this is a help! :)
So excited for you!

Jennifer said...

Thanks, Jordan! I'll have to check that out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0