It was so wonderful our first Valentine's together as a married couple. Last Valentine's, Jonathan was with us through the 13th, but had to head home for church on Sunday (but he brought roses and left something for daddy and mama to give me on the 14th, so sweet!).
Anyway, this 14th, we were able to spend it together, a nice quiet date at home! Jonathan worked over a little (which he didn't work as over as I thought...he got off at 5:30 instead of 6:30!). He drove up a little after 7 with 12 beautiful long stem red red red roses...I loved them! <3! Then, we sat down to a nice candle lit dinner of chicken scampi, salad, and garlic bread, and for dessert chocolate chip cookies!
I love my Jonathan so much! I am so truly thankful for the blessing the Lord gave me when He gave Jonathan to me!
1 comment:
Beautiful picture! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Praise God for the love you share.
Post a Comment