Thursday, February 17, 2011

Jennifer's Daybook...

FOR TODAY...February 17, 2011


Outside my window...the sun is shining...woohoo!!! It is in the 70s!!!! Woohoo!!!!! I can hear the birds singing!!!!

I am thinking...about the groceries I need to be getting...my Jonathan getting ready to call in a few minutes...looking at the maternity section in Target when I go....

I am thankful for...the faith the Lord gives us to trust Him...we can never say we have no faith because the Lord says in His Word that He gives each of us a measure of faith...sometimes we cause our own faith to weaken when we give into the lies of the devil or forsake God's Word, but that is our own fault. Plus, we have the responsibility to increase our faith that He has given us by getting into His Word. The Lord saves us, keeps us, takes us to Heaven, but if choose to feed on the wrong things that will weaken our faith growth or spiritual growth, that is our doing not Him! He has given us everything we need to grow in Him.

From the kitchen...cereal this morning...hmm...I feel like a champion...what cereal did I eat? :)

I am wearing...a brown shirt, my denim jacket, new earrings Jonathan gave me for Valentines <3, brown moccasins, and a denim skirt that actually fits me...Praise the Lord I bought that skirt from Goodwill even if it was too big...it fits now!

I am creating...a baby blanket!

I am going...to go grocery shopping, go on a date tonight with my Husband...hehe...I love going on dates with him!

I am reading...this is really bad right now...I'm not reading anything thing...besides the maternity books...I pulled out A Christians Woman's Guide to Hospitality I may start reading!

I am hearing...cars, women talking, the wind, nothing much...just sitting outside at McD's...

Around the house...let's see...we still have mice...hopefully just under the house...Jonathan blocked the holes that we could find...well, we found a new one last night...ugh...they haven't made it to the kitchen yet, Praise the Lord!

My favorite things...listening to the John Marshall Family...thinking about our baby...seeing Jonathan drive up from work...cooking supper most of the time...visiting my NC home (which I may get to do in a week or so), hearing my baby's heartbeat for the first time...seeing our baby for the first time!!!

2 comments:

Your favorite brother-in-law said...

I wonder where you got that cereal?

Jennifer said...

Hmmm....Brother-in-law! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0