Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! And congratulations on the little one on the way. Nothing can be sweeter than a tiny life enveloped inside you.
Jennifer, I hope y'all had a Happy Valentine's Day. I'm sure you did. Just wanted to say that I love how your baby meter tells something about the baby. That's so sweet.
Dear Jenifer, I am so excited to have found your blog, somewhere along the way i missed the news about this new blog.
Congrats on the pregnancy!! I loved seeing your wedding pics! They were gorgeous! Your dress was beautiful and modest- I am getting married this August and have to get my dress custom made because I could not find anything modest where i live.
Blessings to you and Johnathan and the little one!
3 comments:
Dear Jennifer,
Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! And congratulations on the little one on the way. Nothing can be sweeter than a tiny life enveloped inside you.
Many blessings to you and your sweetie. :)
Love,
Marqueta
Jennifer, I hope y'all had a Happy Valentine's Day. I'm sure you did. Just wanted to say that I love how your baby meter tells something about the baby. That's so sweet.
~Kristi
Dear Jenifer,
I am so excited to have found your blog, somewhere along the way i missed the news about this new blog.
Congrats on the pregnancy!! I loved seeing your wedding pics! They were gorgeous! Your dress was beautiful and modest- I am getting married this August and have to get my dress custom made because I could not find anything modest where i live.
Blessings to you and Johnathan and the little one!
~Rebecca
Post a Comment