Here are a few of the nurseries that I liked so far! Two of each! Boy and Girl! I would love to paint the walls of either a light shade of blue. It would be so pretty especially with the last one, with that blue bird! Anyway, here they are!
What are little boys made of?
Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails
That's what little boys are made of !"
What are little girls made of?
"Sugar and spice and all things nice
That's what little girls are made of!"




4 comments:
Love the first girls one, that looks like something that could carry over as a girl grows verses something that stays babyish, sweet but stylish too. Though I confess should the Lord ever bless my husband and I with a Baby I dream of a nursery decorated with Peter Rabbit and other Beatix Potter Characters
I love the first boy picture and I really love the second girl one. LOL
Fun, fun!
~Kristi
I like the first one for the boy:)
I just fell in love with the second one for the girl:) Too bad your not having twins..lol..then you could choose both!! I love them all and baby rooms are so precious!!
love, love, love the froggie one for the little boys room! The second girl's room design is very cute too.
Post a Comment