One thing you learn in life, in ministry is that you can't always touch people's lives by loving them, speaking to them, or dealing with them in a personal, one on one way.
That's when prayer is the only way to show our love or even just be able to handle the relationship with that person.
As a friend, wife, mother, and sister, I am so thankful that I have a heavenly Father that I can take those things to...I can pray for anybody at anytime! God is so good to give us the gift of being able to talk to Him.
3 comments:
Thank you for posting this! It was a good reminder. Thank you! I needed
that so much at this time!
Rebecca K.
Thank you. This was very good. Sometimes all you can do is turn certain people over to the Lord or love them from a distance.
Blessings,
Lynn
That's a great reminder and so true!
Post a Comment