Hey Y'all!
I'm in the process of doing a poll! You will see it on the right hand side of your screen.
I would like to know who is reading my blog...partly because I'm a nosy person! :) But I'd like to get into blogging more and I would like to do blog post that would maybe interest, you peeps!
Please vote! Thanks so much!!
4 comments:
Jennifer,
I'm excited that you are thinking about blogging more. You are a huge encouragement to me and I enjoy your posts so much (I like to read your menu recipes). I don't have a blog--maybe at some point! I am a stay at home wife and mother. I have a young daughter and my husband teaches art. Let's see, I would like to know how you deal with difficult people (sadly, this can even include family) and if you have an exercise plan you follow (I want to do better but struggle in this area). If I think of more, I'll let you know! Thank you for blogging. It inspires me not only in my walk with Christ, but with many great ideas!
Take care,
Lynn
Lynn, thanks for leaving a comment. Hopefully, I can get back to blogging. Your comment made me laugh...not that I thought you were joking, but I guess I never thought about me or my blog being what you said! Thanks for thinking so! I hope I can continue with the Lord's help to be a blessing!
Hi,
Please can you add into the poll an option for 'married without children'? At the moment I can't vote because there isn't an applicable option for me on the poll. Thanks. - Kate
Thanks, Kate, for visiting my blog! I'm sorry for not including that!!! thanks for reminding me! Please come back often!
Post a Comment