I was trying to think about what to post today. I have been wanting to blog, but not really knowing what to blog about. We are at that boring time of year as far as events go. But...it's nice, too. No rushing here or there! So nice!
I have been getting my house in order...I feel like I'm nesting earlier this time! How early did you start nesting when you were expecting? Seems like with Jeremiah it was closer to my due date, but maybe my memory is not so good!
I've been cleaning, redecorating, baking, and trying to get my life more organized. Maybe the Lord is helping me start now before we add our second little blessing to the family???? Maybe I'll set new and better habits, but I know that for the first few weeks...months...year...life is not necessarily scheduled. Ok, I exaggerated. Maybe not year! :)
These things are on my to do list for this today/week:
Bake a breakfast food for the week- Mop bathroom floors
- Dust Bedroom
- Iron clothes for Wednesday night service
- Clean closet
- Clean our drawers- Jonathan's, Jeremiah's and mine
- Spot clean kitchen floors
- Thank you notes
- Clean oven and stove top
- Clean refrigerator
I'm learning gradually how to rejoice. Learning joy comes from learning thankfulness to God. It is a life long process. One that I need to learn oh so much!
I pray that I'll be more joyful this year in the tasks the Lord gives me!
Well, I better go. It won't be long before my little man will be awake. Have a wonderful afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment