Friday, December 14, 2012

A Quick and Easy Christmas Cookie...

I wish we had a picture of these cookies, but sadly they are all gone. We ate them up!

But they are super easy and yummy...nothing hard..all you have to be able to do is open a package, crack an egg, and measure oil! Yup that's it!

Here's the recipe:

1 chocolate cake mix (I usually buy a cheap one around a dollar)
2 eggs
1/2 cup of vegetable oil
1 cup of semisweet chocolate chip or white chocolate chips

Mix all ingredients together. Roll dough into balls, place on an un-greased cookie sheet, mash slightly, and bake at 350 for 10 minutes.

Allow to cool for one minute before transferring to cooling rack.

3 comments:

M. Butterfly said...

Sounds yummy! I will have to try those this weekend. Hope you are well!`

Leslie said...

These cookies sound so delicious, and I really love an easy recipe! There is nothing better than cookies and milk in the holiday season, right!?!? :)
Merry Christmas!
Leslie

April said...

We will have to make these this week!! Who can resist chocolate!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0