Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pinteresting Finds Thursday...

OK...so I am totally hooked on this pinterest thing...so many recipes and so many crafts and so many ideas! Oh my goodness!

It makes me want to throw a party...



Idea for Jeremiah's First Birthday coming up very soon...so want to do this!

Sew...


A project I am in the middle of making...

Cook like CrAzY...Source: readableeatables.blogspot.com via Jennifer on Pinteres















This is for supper tonight!

Source: sixsistersstuff.com via Jennifer on Pinterest

Made this a week ago! Super easy and yummy!

So has the pinterest bug bit you? If so, let me know...I'd love to see yours! :)

2 comments:

~ Mrs. Nom ~ said...

Oh yes, the Pinterest bug has bitten me big time! :) I wish I had more time to be on it :P I have 3 a craft project in the works, and have made numerous recipes from off of Pinterest :)

Mrs. W said...

Naomi tried talking me into joining, and as inspiring as Pinterest is, it's just a little overwhelming for someone like me who has more ideas running through my head than I can shake a stick at!
Nevertheless, I admit I do take a peek ever now and then. :D (Don't tell Naomi!)

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0