Friday, June 8, 2012
Oatmeal Banana Teething Biscuits/Cookies...
Jonathan is having to work this weekend (usually our weekend starts on Friday...it is so nice!), and to fill my time, I bake...not good when you are trying to lose those last baby pounds! But this time, I found this recipe for Jeremiah, and he loved them! Plus, they are pretty healthy so that is an added plus! Hope your babies enjoy, too!
Ingredients
1 c. quick oats
1 c. ground oats (grind quick oats in food processor to make a course flour)
1/4 t. salt
1/4 t. cinnamon
1/4 t. ginger
1/4 t. nutmeg
1 t. baking powder
1 c. (about 2) overripe bananas, mashed with a fork
1 t. vanilla
1 T. oil (I use coconut oil, but any will do)
2 T. applesauce
Directions
Mix dry ingredients. Mix wet ingredients. Add wet to dry. Drop by spoonful onto parchment paper or greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
Original recipe found here!
I'm linking up at Comfy in the Kitchen Feasting in Fellowship Friday's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment