It is so hard to believe how fast time has flown! 9 months ago and 1 day ago, I was in the doctor's office undergoing stress test and an ultrasound because I was late in delivering Jeremiah, and now, he is 9 months old! Amazing!
I can...sit up really well! Although I have to have help to do it! :)...still the champion at rolling over!...scoot across the floor on my stomach by pushing and pulling with my arms and feet...still haven't figured out the crawling thing.
I dislike...having my face washed...when mama takes forever to feed me at night...getting out of the bathtub...
I love...going outside to play...eating anything! playing with the vents (I have figured out how to lift them up now...mama has to be extra careful with me now! I'm into everything!)...Daddy and Mama! Tasting all the toys at Mamaw's and church...singing to cds in the car...shopping...getting out of his highchair...
Happy 9 Months, Jeremiah! Mama loves you!
No comments:
Post a Comment