I can...
roll over expertly.
turn my body around in a complete circle.
sound like I'm saying "hey!".
sit up, but I haven't learned how to catch myself or remember not to lay back. (I'm learning!)
eat baby food stage 2 now.
I love...
Daddy and Mama.
attention!
riding in my stroller.
to show off at the ladies.
to eat!
to smile.
I dislike...
being laid in my bed any other time than bedtime.
a nap.
peaches...will eat but not my fav.
this car toy in the nursery at church...scares me!
I am...
ticklish.
mama's date on Tuesday morning.
daddy's supper buddy in the evening.
still blue-eyed.
nosey!
cuddly.
Happy 6 Months, Jeremiah!

9 comments:
He is so adorable! :)
Blessings!
~Nadine
He is just adorable!
Have a great day!
Aww! He is so cute! Can it be 6 months, already?!
P.s. -- I am Kali's sister from "Its a Wonderful Life!!" Love your blog :)
Aww, he's so cute! And I love his blue eyes!! I can't believe he's already 6 months!! Time goes by too fast! Im so happy for you that God has blessed you with such a sweet family! Being a wife and mommy is the best!
He's just precious! Can't believe he's already 6 months.
How precious:) He is about the same age as my Pastor's and his wifes baby:)
Thanks, Everyone, for you super sweet comments!!!
absolutely adorable!!
I saw y'alls picture on KNVBC photos!!! I love that radio station,good godly music!!!!!
Post a Comment