Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Jennifer's Daybook...

FOR TODAY...December 7, 2011

Outside my window...cold and rainy, but supposed to snow!!!!! I'm kind of excited about that!!!!

I am thinking...the shopping that I need to get done...

I am thankful for...the Word of God...aren't you so glad that we have in America such access to the Bible? I'm afraid we take it so much for granted...at least I know that I do.May we treasure it beyond any other ''treasure'' we may have!

From the kitchen...chocolate chip cookies (new recipe--so good!)...for supper Italian Bean and pasta soup with rolls...

I am wearing...purple shirt, gold snowflake pin, glasses, and denim skirt

I am creating...this post, clean bathtub, dustless bedroom (even though it seems like no matter how much I dust there is still dust!), grocery list and coupons cut out, and a new post series for December starting on December 12, Lord willing:


I am going to...find a startup game for church, finish cleaning the house, cut out and match  my coupons, play with Jeremiah, get ready for church tonight...

I am hearing...my mama...was talking to her on the phone, an audio Bible, the Book of Proverbs

Around the house..."It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" =)

Plans for this week...grocery shopping, cantata practice, church Christmas dinner, Christmas shopping, chores around the house

Prayer Requests...a very special unspoken...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post friend...thank you for sharing...wish i could visit everyone more frecuently but are many..and the hours are different but prayers and blessings on your way..remembering the real reason for the holidays..days of peace love and thinking...loves from our home to yours...maranatha..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0