I found this on a blog recently, and I thought it would be neat to open up with during the 12 days of Christmas! I would love to read you results, too! Let me know if you do this questionnaire!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I will do both, but I love to wrap presents...always thought it would be neat to get a seasonal job just wrapping gifts!
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Real! I love a real tree...I don't know, but it just seems more Christmasy to go out and get a tree...
3. When do you put up the tree?
The Saturday after Thanksgiving this year...last year it was later because we were on our honeymoon.
4. When do you take the tree down?
It will be after we come home from my parents house, maybe after New Year's! It's kind of sad to see the tree stripped of its ornaments.
5. Do you like eggnog?
I've never tried eggnog by itself. Last year, I had eggnog punch at one of Jonathan's family get togethers. From what I remember, it didn't taste bad, but I don't know if I would like it by itself.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
hmmm...probably my American girl doll, Samantha, or the real looking baby doll with the carrier
7. Hardest person to buy for?
hmmm...Jonathan in some ways...I can buy him clothes, but sometimes ''special'' things are harder for me to pick out for him. Granny...she has everything!
8. Easiest person to buy for?
My sisters...they like jewelry and accessories...we have common ground! =)
9. Do You have a nativity scene?
Yes, one that my piano student gave me! I'm glad I have that! I've already shown Jeremiah the little baby Jesus!
10.Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail... for sure. I love getting them and hanging them up! So, I want to give others the same pleasure!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
hmmm...let's just say that it could also be the most embarrassing gift, too, but hey! They were useful...
12. Favorite Christmas Movie(s)?
Let's see...White Christmas, Season for Miracles, Holiday Inn, Christmas Card...
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
November...maybe the end of October?
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Maybe... =) well, yes...
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Granny's chocolate fudge and Great Grandma Taylor's chocolate oatmeal cookies (I have a real sweet tooth)
16. Lights on the tree?
Colored, but thinking about switching to clear next year...maybe...
17.Travel at Christmas or stay home?
We will be going down to my parents this Christmas! Super excited!!!!
18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas morning of course! Christmas Eve just wouldn't be right!

2 comments:
Hey Jennifer,
I am joining in the fun on your questionaire.
Christmas Blessings!!!1
Hey Mrs. Jennifer! I did this over at my blog! {Great idea, btw ☺}
Merry CHRISTmas!
~Rebecca
Post a Comment