Monday, December 19, 2011

12 Days of Christmas: Day 6: Oreo Balls

I'm sorry for getting a little behind with my posts! We had our Christmas Cantata last night, and yesterday afternoon, I just collapsed on the couch! Jonathan was such a Sweetheart! Jeremiah hasn't been sleeping well at night so he watched him while I took a nap!. It was soooooooo nice!

One of my favorite cookies is oreos! I love them with a big glass of milk...it is so hard to stop on jut 2! Well at Christmas, we have made these! Oreo Balls! They are super easy and delicious! Enjoy!

Ingredients


1 (16 ounce) packages Oreo cookies, crushed
1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (24 ounce) packages white chocolate bark
1 (24 ounce) packages chocolate

Directions


Using a blender or hand held mixer, mix Oreos and cream cheese together.

Roll into walnut size balls.

Chill for an hour.

Melt approximately 3/4 package of white almond bark.

Stick a toothpick in an Oreo ball and dip it in the melted white almond bark.

Allow to harden on wax paper.

Takes about 15 minute.

While waiting, melt about 1/4 package of chocolate almond bark.

When Oreo balls are no longer sticky to the touch, decorate with drizzles of chocolate and white almond bark.

I just use a sandwich bag with a tiny hole cut in one corner to drizzle the almond bark.

5 comments:

Nadine said...

mmm...those look delicious and so easy, which is what I need this week!

Hope you have a wonderful time with your family for Christmas!

Blessings!
~Nadine

Anonymous said...

These look delicious! I'm collecting a few recipes to try for Christmas here in about two days, and I copied and pasted this one! yum! ;)

The K. Family said...

We make those too!

Sandra said...

These are a favorite around our house. But my kids always say that one batch is NEVER enough!

Daniel and Rachel said...

Oooooooo I've had these and they are AMAZING!!!!!!! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0