Thursday, December 15, 2011

12 Days of Christmas: Day 4: Oh Christmas Tree!

I've got a short post tonight! Just a kind of a show and tell post! We are celebrating Christmas tonight with just our little family...so I don't have much time...but here is our tree!

I have no idea why it is blurry, but there it is anyway! Now it's your turn! I'd love to see yours! I always love to get fresh ideas! Leave a comment (I've tried to figure out the link button at the bottom of the post, but haven't had time to learn about all that lately! I'm a trial and error blogger! =D If you figure it out let me know!)...and have a great night!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your tree!
to add a button to a post, when you are writing it, there's a little tab in the corner called "compose" and "edit html". if you'll add the code into the HTML part, it will show up and it will link back to the blog. hope that made sense.
:)

Jennifer said...

I think that made sense! You've done well with blog! Thanks for your help!

Lisa said...

Jennifer, what a beautiful tree! I especially like the effect of the red ribbon flowing down from the top!

Isn't Christmas a wonderful time of year?

Lisa
www.LisaRaub.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0