Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Jennifer's Daybook...

FOR TODAY...November 15, 2011

Outside my window...cloudy...supposed to rain off and on today...turning cool...just one of those days when all you want to do is lay around and watch old movies!

I am thinking...shopping!!! and planning a Christmas party for the teens at church! and in almost a week, Jonathan and I have been married a whole year! I'm so looking forward to our date next Friday!!!

I am thankful for...Jonathan and Jeremiah! The Lord has truly blessed me by giving me these two special men in my life!! I love them so much!

From the kitchen...a leftover biscuit with strawberry preserves for breakfast, bologna sandwich for lunch, and mini meatloaf, leftover mashed potatoes, some kind of vegetable (probably string beans), maybe deviled eggs

I am wearing...or rather going to wear denim skirt, of course, and a pink shirt...some kind of jewelry...

I am creating...menu plan, menu for party, this post...

I am going to...get Jeremiah ready for the day...do the same for myself...clean the bathrooms...clean living room...begin my grocery lists...try to figure out what Jeremiah can wear to get his picture done in

I am hearing...silence...Jeremiah is asleep! well...the laptop running! :)

Around the house...Pictures for Jeremiah on Friday! Grocery shopping on Thursday! Cantata practice on Friday night! Church on Wednesday!

Quote for the day...











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0