Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart!


I'm still in love with that wonderful man I fell in love with in the fall of 2009! I still love this picture! But I love you even more-- even more than I did last year when I married you! I love you so much, Jonathan!!! I'm so thankful to the Lord for you!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Sweet :-) Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I hope that you had a wonderful anniversary! We will celebrate our 6th year wedding anniversary this coming January! Can't wait! :)

~M. Wildflower

http://rainbows-and-waterfalls.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Awhh:) Congrats!:)

{I love the new header btw:) LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas:)}

Jennifer said...

Thanks, everyone!! We had a great anniversary!

Rebecca, thanks...I switched to the template designer on blogger, but now I can't seem to use other backgrounds or center my header...but I'm glad you think it looks nice!

Merry Christmas!

Nadine said...

Congratulations...may God continue to bless your marriage each and every day!

Blessings!
~Nadine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0