Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Red Lobster Style Biscuits...

I found this recipe on some website...now I just can't remember where! I copied and pasted it onto Word, exactly the way this lady said to make them! They turned out super delicious...though it is not a "pretty" biscuits, but it is certainly pretty good!


Preheat oven to 400 degrees
prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper or leave ungreased (but they can stick a bit)
2 cups self-rising flour
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (a little extra never hurts…by the way)
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder (play with this–you may like more…)
4 Tablespoons dried parsley flakes
dash salt (since the self-rising flour already has salt in it…)
Mix the dry ingredients and the cheese together in a large bowl.
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup butter (and a little extra, again, never hurt anything other than my thighs…), melted

All at once, add milk and butter to dry ingredients, and stir until just combined.
Then, scoop out mounds and place on the cookie sheet, about 15 or so.

Bake for 10-12 Minutes


2 comments:

~ Mrs. Nom ~ said...

These sound yummy! There's also a recipe for these out there that you use Bisquick mix that is super easy. I'll remember this for when I don't have Bisquick on hand. :)

Mrs. Nom :)

Jennifer said...

Sounds delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0