FOR TODAY...May 17, 2011
Outside my window...cloudy, cool...a nice dreary kind of day...when you just feel like cuddling up with a good book, or a good black and white movie!
I am thinking...everything that needs to be done before the baby arrives...have any of you other ladies, just all of the sudden realized that time is going too quickly? that just because the doctor gives you a due date, doesn't mean that you have until that time to prepare!!!????!!!! So yes, I am just starting to get into what they call the "nesting" mood...and mama just told me it is going to get worse! :)
I am thankful for...that I have a roof over my head (it is really raining hard!), a husband that loves me, a family that loves me, and a God who is way more faithful at keeping His Word than I am! :)
From the kitchen...leftover chicken alfredo and a congo bar!
I am wearing...a denim maternity skirt my in-laws gave me and a grey shirt my family gave me!
I am creating...just finished a blanket for the baby (it has frogs all over it!), this post, still working on typing one up, an attendance sheet for Jonathan...need to figure out what's for supper...we had other plans but they were canceled so I need to rearrange my menu.
I am going...try to clear out some of the stuff we have in the extra bed room to make room for baby stuff...vacuum...fix supper...do some reading...
I am reading...Pea in a Pod, Everything You Need For Baby (at least I think that is what it is called), another Everything book about nursing, Your Pregnancy Week by Week, and there is another book I'm working on, too, but I'm not sure of the title...
I am hearing...the rain hitting the roof...
Around the house...finding a place to store everything...dusting (my least favorite household chore...I'd rather clean the toilet! :D )....vacuuming...suppering... :)
My favorite things...my flowers that Jonathan bought me for mother's day, writing down in my little book something that the Lord does to show me that He loves me, coming across a verse that encourages me, looking out the door for Jonathan to come home from work, feeling the baby kick, getting a new magazine in the mail, samples in the mail, singing to my favorite cds, sometimes just realizing that the things that I worry about are completely out of my hands but are in my Jesus' hands! God is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment