FOR TODAY...March 2, 2011
Outside my window...cool, but the sun is brightly shining!
I am thinking...all the things that I need to do, but I just don't have the energy today to do them...so tired...so very tired...need to start spring cleaning next week!
I am thankful for...a nice warm place to come home to...a good hardworking husband...a healthy baby...so many many things to thank the Lord for...He has been so good!
From the kitchen...a salad and two chunky chocolate chip cookies
I am wearing...pink long sleeve shirt with a rose pattern...a denim skirt...won't be long for maternity clothes! Daddy and Mama bought me an outfit this past weekend for my birthday!
I am creating...supper in a little while...chicken noodle soup...
I am going...to take a quick rest, finish straightening up the house, vacuum, start supper, go to church...then it just starts all over again tomorrow...
I am reading...just finished a Grace Livingston Hill book...still reading What to Expect When You are Expecting...
I am hearing...my phone beep everytime Bethany texts me! She's keeping me update with the latest news!
Around the house...coupons need to be cut out...already finished my grocery shopping for the week! Yay! Clean the house tomorrow...try to save my poinsettia...it's almost made it 3 months...almost dead now :( ...nothing else new around here! Oh!!! Only a month away and we get to find out what the baby is!!!!!
My favorite things...going to church...a nice clean house...decorating...visiting my family...North Carolina (Jonathan told me to add the song on my playlist)...that I married a West Virginia man and he loves his home, just like I love my home! New clothes...changing from a winter wardrobe to spring...shoes...jewelry...just window shopping
3 comments:
so exciting that next week you get to find out what you are having!
It is exciting that we get to find out within the next month!!!
oops! :-) either way it's exciting lol
Post a Comment