FOR TODAY...February 23, 2011
Outside my window...colder this week...partly cloudy...maybe spring will come soon!
I am thinking...Lord willing, seeing my family tomorrow...depending on how I feel...the morning sickness has been bad the last couple days, but today, I feel great! Praise the Lord! Pray that I'll be able to head down with my in-laws. Also praying for my sister-in-law, Heather, she had her baby, Nathaniel, yesterday morning, but is really weak from bleeding...we are going down to see her, and my parents are going to pick me up.
I am thankful for...the Holy Spirit...I was reading my devotional and I happened to come across a verse that didn't even have anything to do with my reading, but it truly helped me. John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. I am so thankful that the Holy Spirit is there to remind us of things that we forget at our darkest times when we can't see clearly!
From the kitchen...Blueberry Muffin Cake with Plantation Mint Tea...so good!
I am wearing...Red long sleeve shirt and of course, a denim skirt...actually my khaki skirt doesn't fit good right now :)
I am creating...this post...still working on a blanket...will be packing...hmm...nothing much...a clean house!
I am going...to go to the post office, stay home, go to church tonight...
I am reading...just started a new devotional book, Morning Glories
I am hearing...Music off my blog
Around the house...clean...get things ready for me to leave tomorrow...I'm leaving Jonathan behind...so sad...was going to go through some coupons for this weeks sale papers, but going to do my shopping next week...
My favorite things...my Lord Jesus Christ...my Bible...my Wonderful Husband...a good journal...getting a new magazine in the mail...getting mail other than a bill :D...getting a love letter...looking at baby stuff...sleeping in late...looking at the books the doctor gave me that shows the growth of the baby...it is so amazing!
2 comments:
I love your song! I wonder why? WE miss you! Keep up the good job!
Thanks, Mama! I miss you too!!!!
Post a Comment