Monday, March 24, 2014

{Things I'm Thankful for Today}

I am thankful...

1. My children are playing well together today and entertaining themselves...seeing as Mama's not feeling well today.

2. A hard working husband that provides for his family.

3. A loving man who was willing to take off work to stay and help out today.

4. Jesus who gave me all these blessings!

5 comments:

A Candle to Read By said...

God bless you all--hope you're feeling better soon.

~ Mrs. Nom ~ said...

Love the new background! :)

All GREAT blessings! Hope you feel better soon!

~Naomi

Jennifer said...

Thanks, Homeschooling Mom and Naomi!

Glad you liked the background, too, Naomi!

The Lord is good!

Mrs. Joy said...

Hello Jennifer! I've visited you and your sister's blogs for years--y'all have such a nice family.
I was wondering... Rebekah posted months ago that she was courting--has she married Jason?

Lord bless!

Mrs. Joy

Jennifer said...

Mrs. Joy, they are engaged and are currently planning their wedding! She really needs to keep her blog readers updated! :) Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0