Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Life keeps going...


It is so hard to believe how fast time flies. Seems like I've said that before :) but it does!
Another thing that is hard to believe is that our little girly will be 1 year old in a few weeks! That is amazing!


Jeremiah and Karolina are both quite a handful and love each other so much! (Though at times, Brother can be a little rough!)



Life is good...God is better! :)

So some new news...
Jeremiah has pottied 2 times in his big boy potty! Yay! Now if we can just keep on!
Karolina crawls and pulls up like a pro, but no signs of walking yet.
We are in the process of packing and getting our own land ready after almost 4 years of renting!
We (me and the kids) get to visit my family for a few weeks! So excited...
My golden birthday is coming up! (Not that I'll be 50 or something, but your golden birthday is when your year falls on the number of the day you were born...I'll be 28 on the 28th)

So...that's what's up here at our house! What up in your neck of the woods?

4 comments:

A Candle to Read By said...

Thanks for the update. So good to see you and your sweet family growing and flourishing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,
Thank you so much for the update! I have missed your blogs but sure understand how busy life can be, especially with little ones and being a wife and homemaker. I also enjoy reading your views on different things (I like ladies to look like ladies too). Please keep us posted on your precious family. Happy packing!
Blessings,
Lynn

Jennifer said...

Thanks for stopping by, both of y'all! Hope I can get back into blogging!

Aaron and Naomi said...

so glad to "see" you again! I'm working on packing too, potty training, and my golden birthday is Apr. 27 :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0