Time is swiftly passing...that sounds kind of morbid, doesn't it? But its true! We are getting older with each passing day, closer to Heaven, closer to the return of our Lord...but I don't want to spend this new year with a sad, morbid view of life! I want joy! I want to possess joy! Be filled with joy, and I want it to fill my home as well!
This is my goal for this year:
I want others to see joy when they see my life. I want to make my home a happy one. I want others to know what a joy it is to:
- Be a servant for Jesus
- Be a wife
- Be a mother
- Be a homemaker
What is your main goal for 2013?
1 comment:
The main goal for the Ditto Household is to become closer to GOD! Run to him daily with open heart's....
I love your post!
Post a Comment