FOR TODAY...December 21, 2012...almost Christmas...and guess what we survived the end of the world! hahahahaha...I wonder how many loonies believed that! :)
Outside my window...Snowing and cold...perfect Christmas music and baking weather!
I am thinking...about so many things...hmmm....yet not really anything at all.
I am thankful for...Jeremiah finally started walking! He thinks he is so big walking around the kitchen! :) I'm thankful that I can stay home and be a homemaker!
From the kitchen...Chicken and salad for lunch, cookies, muffins, fudge later on, and pizza for supper!
I am wearing...a denim skirt and a Christmas shirt...which really doesn't fit anymore...I'm growing so much! Half way to the end! 20 weeks today!
I am creating...Christmas goodies! Clean bathrooms, too!
I am going to...get Jeremiah up from his nap, finish cleaning, wrap presents, make fudge, and maybe some cookies.
I am hearing...Christmas music from KNBC.com! It is awesome!
Around the house...nothing much! Just getting ready for Christmas! Caroling on Saturday...bought my first little girl stuff in the past week! (eeeee!!!!!) Gave Jeremiah a big boy haircut this week...kind of sad...he looks older!
1 comment:
Yep, that's the exciting feelings. When I get that way, I probably seem like a little girl.
But I understand.
Post a Comment