Thursday, August 30, 2012

We made it!

102!
 
Sorry I haven't posted lately. Right now I am sitting at my in-laws on their computer due to ours crashing. Some times it seems as if when one thing breaks something else is bound to break. But, hey! The house is cleaner than its been in awhile. I've taken a nap two days this week! Much needed since we have all been fighting colds...so yes, it has been very good to not have a laptop...
 
I do have a giveaway planned...so please keep checking back! It will probably start the second week in September. I've already gotten one item for the giveaway to fall-a-fy your home! I'm super excited!
I love fall....I've begun the change over in our home to the autumn decor! Big pumpkin on the coffee table (Jeremiah-proof one!), pumkin teapot sitting out, pumpkin scentsy going in the living room, just little touches here and there! I'm just gradually trying to make our home more homey...something about fall and even Christmas time makes it easier to make a home more cosey, don't you think? I'm loving all the inspiration on pinterest. White pumpkins are awesome! Can't wait to make pumpkin muffins! Thinking about making some next week for my parents coming in...which makes me want to decorate even more! I have my wreath ready, too! A $3.00 find at Walmart!
 
Well, I better close this up! Hope every has a great long weekend! Happy early Labor Day!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

My fall stuff goes up next weekend. I can't wait!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0