Friday, June 29, 2012
How God Loves Me...
Some times, our minds get off the fact that we are loved.
Some times, our minds get off the fact that we are loved unconditionally.
Some times, our minds get off the fact that we are shown that love.
Here is how I've seen God's love lately:
~ My Sweetheart gave me these beautiful deep pink roses. I have one left that doesn't seem to want to leave our home. It sits on our kitchen table.
~ Jeremiah started clapping...all by himself...so sweet!
~ My Sweetheart took me on a surprise date on evening for a Diet Coke and a cookie from Chick-fil-a!
~ I found 2 khaki skirts at Goodwill this week!
~ I found a blue teacup at Goodwill to give to Mama.
~ I've been blessed with such a wonderful family. Immediate and outside family.
~ I'm deserve to be dead...I'm alive!
~ I deserve hell, but I have a home in Heaven!
~ I have an old fleshly nature, but I have been given a new nature! Though they war, my Jesus is still my Helper and my God!
~ I'm on the winning side!
What has God done to show you He loves you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I thank God that even though times have been really tough the past 2 years, that God has sustained me and not let me quit!! I thank him for his voice and that he speaks to me, to gently lead me along. I thank him that he has given me his word and that I still live in a country where I can go to church and read the bible without worry of being shot. God's been good to me!
love this! great post. i just wanted to comment saying that my old blog, which you followed, has been moved to a new blog. there is no way to move the followers over to the new one, so i'm manually asking people to re-follow. the new blog is www.kelseyarkills.com
thanks!
kelsey
Post a Comment