Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Warning!


For those of you who have virus protection on your computers, you probably have already seen the warning signs for shabbyblog.com. If you have anything from their site on your blog or website, you need to take it off because they have had a virus, and the virus can be transferred through your blog from their site! Just wanted to give a heads up! I had to remove my background and side pics from them.

3 comments:

Jennifer Where the Green Grass Grows said...

Thanks for the heads up. I seen it warn me before going on your page the other day and then it warned me when I went to mine,so I changed my shabby blog to another one from cutest blog on the block.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this info. I recently had a computer virus. Not sure where I got it. I haven't seen any of their warnings but I haven't been to there site in a few months. That makes me sad because I really liked so many of their backgrounds.

Jennifer said...

I know I love their backgrounds too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0