Monday, May 21, 2012

Menu Plan Monday...

Howdy, Y'all! As you can tell, I am trying to get back into blogging! I absolutely love my new blog look! Right now, we are renting a place, but one day, Lord willing, in the near future, I want to decorate my kitchen retro! The walls will be a pale yellow, almost a butter color...and I want to use aqua blues, reds, greens, and yellows...kind of like this:
Anyway, I'm building my Dream Book! (Idea via susanbranch.com) Also, I love Aunt Ruthie's website, sugarpiefarmhouse.com, its always filled with lots of homemaking ideas to wet your appetite for making a sweet and loving home! I love these money-saving blogs and sites, and we need to be frugal with our money, but we need to have beautiful, clean homes that our husbands can come home to at night...one that has a woman's touch! Take time to beautify your homes as well as save money!

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is...make your home, a sweet home...so your husband and children will walk in the door and say "HOME SWEET HOME"...even guests will feel welcomed...make it warm and inviting!

Okay, now on to the menu for this week:
By the way, thanks, Jennifer for the idea! I'll definitely have to try that sometime!

Monday: Leftovers from Sunday (Chicken and Dressing Casserole, Mashed Potatoes, and Green Beans)

Tuesday: Cheesy Pasta, Salad, and Bread Sticks

Wednesday: Hotdogs and chips...quick supper...

Thursday: BBQ Porkchops, Green Beans, 5 minute Mac and Cheese, parker house rolls

Friday: Beefy Enchiladas, Salad, and dessert

Saturday: Pizza

Sunday: Chicken and Gravy...hotdog  baby...mama comes home with a bald headed baby...hahaha...no but seriously...we are having Chicken and Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Peas

May also make: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins  and Pumpkin Muffins for breakfast, Chocolate Chip Cookies for Jonathan...ok...and me!, and a special dessert for Friday night...we have company coming!

Happy Monday!
I'm linking up at: 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0