Sunday, May 27, 2012

Freedom...

  If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. 
John 8:36

Today, I celebrate the day I made sure of my salvation...Tomorrow, we celebrate the freedom that men and women have paid for with their own blood...

Freedom is never free. It always comes with a price. For me, my freedom from Hell and my sin was paid in full with the blood of a perfect Sacrifice! Jesus made me free! I, no longer have to war for my freedom...because in Christ I am "free indeed"! What a wonderful word! INDEED!!! Very surely, I am free! Sin and Satan may try to say that I am still bound, but praise the Lord, I am free in Christ Jesus!

So today, my friends, I am not only thankful for the men and women who have died for my freedom in the country that I live, but I am thankful for my blessed Saviour who died and rose again for my permanent freedom! Men and women will constantly have to defend their rights to freedom here on this earth, but I have eternal freedom in Christ! 

If you don't know this freedom, click the link above to find our how to know for certain you are on the way to heaven!

Happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0