Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Some things I absolutely love...


I know, I know...this is a scene from Anne of Green Gables, but I needed a picture...anyway...

the fact that God is good and faithful to me...as many times as I fall flat on my face, He's there holding me....AMAZING!

My wonderful husband...Jonathan is too wonderful!!! What in the world did I do to deserve this man I'll never know!!! The Lord sure loves me a lot!




The opportunity to serve the Lord! I know that I take this for granted. I love working with kids, and over the last year, I have had more opportunities to witness than ever before! What a blessing!



Being Jeremiah's mama...yes, no matter how tired I get, how many times I have to change his diaper, or feed him in the night, I love it!



Being with my family...I miss them so much! I can't wait to see them again!



Being expecting...yes, I loved it and miss it! Lord willing, the Lord will bless us with more children in the future!



This china and so many other pretty things! I love making our home pretty...I love the Pinterest, too!!! So many ideas...


Flowers and sweet smells....



Being a homemaker...my dream job!!! I love it! From grocery shopping to cooking to cleaning, I love every job...not that some days, I always "like" doing those things, but I wouldn't trade my job for a high paying job!

I am linking up at Raising 4 Princesses for T Time Challenge



3 comments:

Leslie said...

I LOVE this post!!! It warms my heart to see another woman who is so in love with her husband, cherishes her family and makes her house truly a home! Anne of Green Gables is one of my favorite movies, so you got my attention from the start. :)
God is so good! Keep up your cheerful blog.
Blessings,
Leslie

Jennifer said...

Very sweet post Jennifer :-). Love the new headder too!

Jennifer said...

Thanks, Jennifer and Leslie!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0