Anyway...I thought that I would share some of my personal goals for this brand *new* year! I'm excited about what the Lord has in store for our little family!!! Here they are:
- Read my Bible everyday and all the way through! (On schedule so far!)
- Pray more
- Pray more specifically for people, requests, etc. (in other words, make it a definite priority to go before the Lord in prayer for these things!)
- Lose my baby weight...not really looking forward to the dieting, I love the sweets! Maybe I should keep ya'll posted about this...will help me stay accountable! (By the way, 2 pounds lost this week!! Woohoo!!!! 20 more pounds to go!!!)
- Be a better helpmeet to Jonathan...I want to be an encourager, his right hand lady to help him in whatever he needs me to do!
- Be a better Mama...I'm still at the learning stage in both of these territories!
- Keep myself looking nice for my Lord and my man (I know that sounds weird about keeping myself looking nice for the Lord, but I remember hearing someone talk about this lady telling a group of young people that they are daughters and sons of the King of kings therefore we should represent Him well in our mannerisms, dress, in everything we do! So, Princesses, this year I challenge you to look your best and do your best for your heavenly Father!)
- Read a book on homemaking every week or two (I'm working on Pretty Neat by Alicia Rockmore and Sarah Welch)
- Try a new recipe every week or two (Tried pizza bites last night and tonight we are having Monterey BBQ chicken)
No comments:
Post a Comment