Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday's...

  Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!   Psalm 107:8

I know that I mentioned in an earlier post about how I was going to do this on Monday's but doesn't it just suit Thursday's?
Anyway, we should be thankful everyday of our lives...purposely thankful...sometimes it takes us sitting down, stopping, and focusing on being thankful, rejoicing in the Lord! When we do that, we will truly realize how much we don't deserve anything that the Lord has done for us, how much He loves us, how everything we have, every breath comes from above! I encourage you to join me today to focus on being thankful!


  Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.       Psalm 150:6

1. First and foremost, I'm thankful for my Saviour....for His loving-kindness to forgive my sins...for they are so many, and I fail Him everyday! I John 1:9

2. My Jonathan...on November 27th, we will have been married a whole year! I love him so much more than I did a year ago...Jonathan is not only my husband, my Love, my baby boy's daddy, my Sweetheart, but he's also my best friend. I'm so very thankful to the Lord for him!

3. My baby Jeremiah...there is so much sweetness in him! Even though the first couple of weeks were hard (c-section, not what I planned, but the Lord knows exactly what is best! Then problems nursing...but...the Lord saw me through that, too! With the encouragement and help of my husband, mama, and Dr. Sears :) if you are struggling with nursing, I highly recommend this site!), I would definitely not trade my little boy in! The smile he gives me are so worth it!

4. My family...for always being there for me...listening to me...praying for me....loving me!

5. That I can be a homemaker! I love my job! I love being home with my baby and being home when Jonathan gets off, baking special treats for Jonathan, planning a menu, grocery shopping, even down to cleaning toilets! I'm so thankful for this job!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You two are the cutest couple ever. And your little boy just completes you two! :)
Didn't know you had a C-Section! Glad you are doing ok! ;P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0